- Non-specialised texts
- general correspondence, applications, user manuals, (online) advertising, brochures of all kinds, etc.
- Specialised areas of translation:
- Business and Finance, (for example, transportation and logistics, insurance, marketing, real estate, banking) – annual reports, statements, contracts, manuals, website contents, etc.)
- Journalistic texts - articles, reportages, reviews, analyses, etc.
- Education – books, articles, reports, etc.
- Environmental issues – reports, analyses, etc.
- Academic texts from the Humanities and Social Sciences (political science, history, philosophy, art, music and psychology) – papers, dissertations, articles, books, journals, etc.
- Literature (fiction and non-fiction) – books, magazines, journals, etc.
Proofreading existing translations
In order to give your translated text that final polish, checking it for coherence and correct expression is paramount to making sure it rings true at all levels. This is especially important in official documents.
Accuracy of spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. is essential to avoid possible misunderstandings and especially if your translated text is intended for a specific purpose like job application, publishing, advertising, etc.
I guarantee professional thoroughness.